Monday, August 13, 2018

Meet my 5 year-plan

I turned 35 in July.  Given some sources cite the average human lifespan to be at around 71 years old (it does vary), I am middle-aged now.  I always imagined having my s&!# together in my 30s.  And by some's standards, I do.  I have a Master's Degree, a fulfilling career, and a wonderful family.  I also have 40 extra pounds and am a little above my recommended BMI.  My house is usually trashed.  My debt sucks.  I also fight with my kids all the time. So while I recognized that I am #blessed, there is always room for improvement.  That's why I created a 5 year-plan and have dedicated the month of August to kick-starting my optimal self.  When I am 40, I will have my s&!# together.  I am going to use this blog to publicly share my triumphs and challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment